Monday, August 15, 2011

Breaking News!--Finally a video on youtube? & Melon's Royalty?!

Hey everyone, greetings from melon and I! We're home and I'm so happy we're back. As I was laying in bed the other day (I caught a summer cold) I thought about something interesting (at least to me it is). To me, Melon is the Queen of my life (though of course its just playing because Her Highness is the real queen [UK]) so I thought of making a sort of little monarchy of hamsters. I know, it's weird but I tend to come up with the weirdest ideas while I'm bored. My thought process went like this: "Melon is the Queen! her children would be Princess's and Prince's..So when I get the Teddy Bear hamster she would sort of be a princess.. and when Melon moves out she would become Queen.."and yada yada yada..
And therefore now I'm on the verge of making a whole ordeal with this. Then, I thought of the fact that even though I've had a youtube account for years I've never put a video up! Well, there was one of my previous hamster, Nunnalie, but that doesn't count since that was years ago and she's no longer with us. So I started thinking of ideas and I figured, Well, I might aswell do a video now before I become lazy again and then I'm not in the mood. Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't take advantage of the time she's awake during the day/evening but then again I see a bunch of videos of hamsters on youtube and they seem fine. I guess you can expect a video in the next month or so.
I also thought of making her a castle and a crown, maybe even a throne! Lol, I think I might go overboard but I'm probably going to end up just making a cardboard castle to put in her playpen. Plus, even if I made her a crown she's so hyper she probably wont wear it and will just end up leaving it on the floor or chew it up! I feel like I'm ranting but I wanted to post something and since this just happened I decided to put it up. I was debating whether or not to post this because its so short but then I decided I'll just add some pictures and be done with it.
 "Yuh have cheese?"
I love her expression here. ;)

1 comment:

  1. She's adorable! :-D And this pink little nose, sooo cute! :-D

    ReplyDelete