Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Pictures! & Mini Update

Hey Everyone, before I get into the pics I took today I need to sort of update on something. I know I said in my last post that I was going to get my Teddy Bear Hamster after summer vacation but things have sort of changed. I'll try to make it as simple as possible because, honestly, I tend to make things a bit more complicated in my head. 
So-The thing is that when I got home from school yesterday my mother told me that I would be staying in NY for the month my she goes to the Caribbean. Originally I was going to go for half of the summer with her but now we'll just cancel my flight and I'll stay here in NY. I really wanted to go but then again, I go every summer. So now I can adopt the Teddy Bear Hamster now instead of in the middle of summer vacation. I'm not sure when I'll adopt her but you can expect a post on a Teddy soon.
Now For the pictures! I really like the ones I took today. Here they are:
BTW:These are unedited so they might not be the best.
 She was in her tube eating her stash.



Bye Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment