Monday, May 16, 2011

RoborovskiHamsters.com!

Just a quick [Update?] about my accounts/websites. I don't have an official website but I do have a Youtube, 
Facebook, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, Aol, and an account at RoborovskiHamsters.com 
which is the one I use the most regarding 'hamster business'. 

I wont put my Facebook because that's more for my own personal stuff.
The accounts are in the order of which I use the most to which I use the least.
Youtube, Hotmail, Flickr, and Robo .com are a tie (I use them either everyday or every other day).
  1. Youtube: PetCrazzy
  2. Hotmail: gerachan202@hotmail.com
  3. RoborovskiHamsters.com: A_hamster_Early_Frum_Happiness
  4. Flickr: BacioCriceto
  5. Gmail: geraizhea@gmail.com
  6. Yahoo: gerachan202@yahoo.com
  7. Aol: Gerachan202@aol.com
Bye Everyone, From Geraldine And Melon

No comments:

Post a Comment