Saturday, December 3, 2011

Another video! Compilation of pics of Melon~

Hey people, I know I posted a video yesterday of Melon on YouTube (and here too) but I can't get enough of Sony Vegas! I love it, I can do SO many things! So as I was checking out all the effects and transitions and stuff I somehow ended up making a short compilation of (most) of the pictures I have of Melon.
I had actually been cleaning out and sorting my pictures and I found that I had a LOT of pics of her stacked up. I decided to add all the good ones to my project to have some material to use. I then got the idea to make it sort of like an intro or opening sequence for all of Melon's future videos and this is what I ended up with 
~Enjoy~

1 comment:

  1. Those are some really cute pictures. Melon is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete