Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Goodnight Melon

Last night on April 23rd, 2012, I found my baby in a corner of her cage. She was not breathing. Melon has passed away at the age of 2 1/2 years. She was a beautiful hamster and a perfect companion. Our time together was amazing and I couldn't have asked for anything else.
I have not posted here in so long. I was actually planning a post this week but evidently did not get to it. This was mostly due to the drastic changes my health kept going through. I was not in a good state and still am not but I'm getting there. I couldn't take care of Melon like I used to and my brother had to do most of the cleaning and feeding. I suspect it was my lack of involvement that caused this. I really am sorry to Melon and to everyone. I am doing my best to get better. Though Melon's recent departure has caused some significant drops in my state, it's to be expected. 
She will be missed and I will always remember her.
I love you Melon.


4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for you. I hope you will get better and that the pain will go away from losing your beloved hamster, Melon!

    www.theanimalmommysanimals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so sorry for your loss... No matter what we say now, the pain will ramain... Sometimes I think they feel that there's time to go... There's probably nothing you could do. I'm thinking of you wormly hoping you're gonna get better soon. By now this is the most important thing, I'm sure Melon knew it, too. Take a good care of yourself and give yourself as much time as you need...

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( I'm so sorry... Melon was a beautiful hamster and surely had a wonderful life.

    ReplyDelete