Thursday, January 12, 2012

One Direction For Us~

Hey everyone! How's the year been treating ya? Melon has been getting better (she had a bit of hair loss going on). Her bum is nice and furry again. She's sleeping now. These days I've been feeling very 'mushy' as my SW calls it. Everytime I look Melon I can't help but thank my Lord that I have her, even if only for 3 little years.
Such a cutie~
You know, Melon doesn't yawn that much. I've only seen her do so about 4 times in all the time I've had her. I thought she was going to yawn so I took a picture but by the time my iPad ended it's show-off-ish thingy it does when it takes a picture the yawn was over -.-
So all I got was her starting the yawn~
Oh well.
Recently she stayed in my hand for quite a bit and I must say I was VERY happy. Also, in regard to the title of this post, I've been obsessed with One Direction. I live in New York so I didn't see X Factor UK but my cousins, who DO live there, were so crazy about them I had to go on Youtube and check them out. Now I'm in love XD
The reason I bring this up is because Melon seems to (at least) enjoy their music. In total honesty, she never really comes out during the day let alone when I have music playing. But everytime I play any of their songs she's always either munching on a sunflower seed or just staring out into space. Maybe she's daydreaming about them? LOL, I don't know but I find that pretty interesting. Also, I love their name (One Direction) and I think it's very inspirational. Especially since I'm studying Japanese and when you're learning something like a language because YOU want to you need plenty of enthusiasm. 
And so, the direction Melon and I are headed... Well, I like to call it JOY but that's a bit too mushy and cheesy for a 14 year old. All I know is we're heading Forward.
Have a nice day everyone, I hope you didn't mind my weird little 'rant?' there.
~

7 comments:

  1. I saw my hammy's yawn only once. It is surprising that she has such a big mouth XD
    Hope you can take the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear Melon is getting better. This year started for us in a kind of cruel way: we've got to know that Lilly is ill... :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's sick? What does she have? or did you already explain it in a post? I'll go check.

      Delete
  3. I saw my Janelle yawn a few times. When she streches her sharp little teeth show. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you're doing great job blogging so I've nominated you to The Versatile Blogger Award. You may find it here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your blog is amazing(: I nominated you for the Versatile award you can find it here : http://cheek-pouches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hamster is a little cutie! Love your blog too!

    Animal Mommy

    www.theanimalmommysanimals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete