Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Hey everyone! Happy New Years!!! I hope you had an awesome holiday season. Though I love the holidays I'm so glad 2011 is finally over! This year was just... Not the best, to say the least. I never liked the number eleven anyways-it's my bad luck number. And like my Godmother said on New Year's Eve, 'God may have taken what we loved most last year, but we still have each-other and things can only get better'. So, as she said, 2012 has started out so well! Melon is nice and healthy, I'm getting better as well, and everything's just been good.
I'm planning on going to Petco soon to get Melon's late presents. I need to get her birthday, Christmas, and New Year's presents. Also, a "I'm sorry I'm late" gift. I know it seems like a lot but that's what we always do in my family. If we're late for something we give a sorry present as well. I enjoy it because I'm a very girly person when it comes to shopping; no matter who it's for, I LOVE shopping. So I'm really excited, plus, it gives me an excuse to get all these new things for Melon :)
The Gifts;
Carefresh bedding (the aspen is irritating her)

Yogurt Drops

Krunch-A-Rounds (She loves them)

Super Pet Puzzle Playground

Petco 2-Story Hamster House

Super Pet Crittertrail Discovery Deluxe Habitat

So yeah, this is the list. Thanks for reading~

4 comments:

  1. Rory got those blueberry yogurt drops for Christmas, too! She chews the yogurt away from the berry inside, but she enjoys that... XD

    How does Melon like them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hamster, Lolly, loves those yougurt drops too!
    If you bury them at the bottem of her food bowl, she spends ages just digging it up, and ignores all the other foods! They are definately her favourites. :)

    I like your blog by the way, I have a similar one about my hamster too. XD

    Hannah xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's what you call a reach Santa LOL ! :-) I love the puzzle playground. Don't tell my Lilly 'cause she only got a little ball for treats this Christmas ;---)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janelle has SuperPet products in her cage. Janelle is very active in the day and night. I thought that was very strange. :?

    ReplyDelete